♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Friday, July 9, 2010

small feet.

hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo again.

GREATEST NEWS OF ALL TIME: okay, maybe not greatest, but

i'm going to watch ECLIPSE tomorrow!! hehe

the critics said that the movie sucks but i still wanna go and watch it anyway, how much can it suck with taylor lautner's abs? XD



and i'm going to watch it with steph, lucas and my brother. haha. its been so long since i've last seen them (steph and lucas). they're all grown up now. *sniffs*

and i'm going SHOPPING for SHOES. i seriously have no more shoes because of my unfortunate lack of feet growth. i;m a size 3. THREE. and all the sizes come in four. =.="

i really want flats or 'ballet shoes' but i cant find my freaking size and also i dont want to appear 'short'. haha, not that i dont already do XP

look at the beautiful babies.





but i'm not sure if they're flats though, i think they're keds. hmmm..

and i want one of these shirts :) they're so cute.



and then, i have nothing to blog about.

haha :)

and i just realised that my brother put taylor lautner's picture under 'cute kittens'. O.O freako. hahahah.

Quote of the day: marie's molarians. ^^