♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

confused and lonely.

hello dear people. :)

well, lets just start with: i miss miss miss the feeling of shopping :( its been too too long i haven't stepped into a store to shop. sigh. i'm being deprived from a basic human right. haha.



well, i'm suppose to be studying right now or doing my maths tuition homework but i'm too freaking lazy. aaah. haha. and i can't write. my hand is shaking nervously non-stop. dunno why.

i'm going to mid-valley or sunway pyramid later! haha. yay! SHOPPING. but mostly i'll be buying books for our trip to frasers tomorrow. yipee!

well, nothing else. and i'm bored bored bored. sigh.

right so the song i am currently obsessed with is..: What you waiting for- MizzNina feat Colby O’ Donis

haha i love love love that song :)

and quote of the day for today is:
If Life throws you lemons, Throw it Back and DEMAND CHOCOLATES!




byeee!