♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Addiction to Fantasy :)

welll, mid terms have finished and the results are starting to reveal themselves. O.O

school pretty much sucks today which is why i decided to skip school today :) hehe. hopefully i can do the same tomorrow. tis way better than going to school and sitting there pretending to be someone you're not. right so i'm much too lazy to update on the interesting events soo...i'll just talk about what i remember.



i cant seem to remember anything now really. haha.



what i did today was eat breakfast. a really BIG one. i have a motto in life-'i'm a teenage girl but i eat like a grown man'. haha, i got that one from facebook. which has gotten very broing nowadays.

tehn, i studied a little and ten went online until now! i spent two hours stalking people's blog and its just so interesting to stalk people! :P

ok, ok maybe we shouldn't call it STALK, just OBSERVE. :)

i'm gonna go down and eat lunch later and i'm currenty debating whther or not to continue stalking, i mean OBSERVING, people's blog.

welll...its not like i have anything else to do anyway. so bye people!
:) :) ♥