♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

New day: HOLIDAYS!

its the holi-holi-holidays! *does victory dance*



haha :) just came back from skating and i'm feeling dizzy. i dunno why. i have a headache. :( i couldn't sleep at all last night. the stupid medicine i took that said 'drowsy' didnt even make me fall asleep at ALL.



my parents and brother just came back from the education fair that was held in PWTC to find a 'suitable' college for my brother next year and so far the only thing they were happy about was getting lots of 'nice-looking' environmental-friendly bags. pftt haha.



At the fair, my parents were also looking out for schools which i can go to next year and my parents want to send me to the Nilai International School in Negeri Sembilan but i dont want to go because if i go i have to board there. I wont be able eat ice-cream whenever i want :( *gasps*.



or



During skating, Aliah and i took little 'breaks' in between skating to eat CARLS JUNIORS! :D tehe. and note to self: don't buy combo when you go to carl juniors because you can use the tiny plate thingy(i dont know what its called) to put your drinks :D fun fun fun :)



then...thats it :)

In other topics :),people always say: You only have one chance at life so live life to the max. But i dont understand why people cant ALSO say: You only have ONE chance at life so DONT MESS UP. i mean, if u live life to the max and out of the blues, you mess up no the way, then there really is no point is there?

hmm..haha, i'm starting to sound like an old lady :O

i think i'm going to take a little 'short' afternoon nap now to get rid of my dizziness. Or else i'll fall asleep right on the computer. Its the flu season now :(






byeeee!♥