♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

untitled (i'm too lazy to think of a title :P)

hello earthlings :)

what makes a blog interesting? everyone i know gets bored of blogging after awhile. but its really fun to READ other people's blog which is one of the reasons why i have a blog in the first place.

now..today, i woke up...then i went back to sleep...then i woke up again...then i ate lunch in kuchai entrepreneurs park...then i watched grey's anatomy...then now i'm here...wasting my life away :D

i'm waiting to watch GLEE at seven o'clock. i think the show is over-rated and too cliche but i still like to watch it anyway. tehe.




and SKATE MALAYSIA 2010 is coming up! damn i feel so unprepared. but still looking forward to it anyhow. :D



and last but not least i now officiate the opening of the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!! woot!



hahaha :)

not sure i'm going anywhere though. we were SUPPOSE to be going to Fraser Hills but then again maybe not. Sigh i miss Frasers..the cool air...

well..at least i blogged about SOMETHING today :) the last few posts i blogged about having nothing to blog.so to stop blogging about having nothing to blog i'm gonna blog about how funny it is to say how i blog about having nothing to blog about. get that? :)

before i go this is my song obsession of the day: Hello-Glee Cast Version

every line of the lyrics mean something to me which is why i like it :)


Glee Cast - Hello Lyrics

I’ve been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I’ve kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you’re looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You’re all I’ve ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
‘Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you …

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I’ve just got to let you know

‘Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven’t got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you …

Hello, is it me you’re looking for?
‘Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven’t got a clue
But let me start by saying … I love you

:')haha

bye!