♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What am i suppose to be now?

hello peeps.

i've just finished skate malaysia and i'm still in my costume. haha.
and here are the results: last for everything!

i dont know what to think of it and its like the only thing i've looked forward to in AGES and now its all over and a huge disappointment so now ...i dunno.

but however, congratulations anna and rachael! :) i'm so happy for you guys. really. i am. now i have to concentrate on PMR. bleekk.


this was my costume for two years in a row. seriously, i dont GROW. this was taken last year.

i wish wish i can transfer to international school by september so i dont have to take pmr. but noooo..i'm not that lucky. pfft.

moving on to the next topic:




is it wrong to like your best friend's crush? weelll of course it is. not that i do. and she doesnt even really like him. still. not that i do. haha.

and and and, school isnt going very well nowadays and i just want to crawl in a hole and DIE. seriously. just LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME DIE.

bye.