♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! *hyperventilating*

helloo genteel readers. :)

i watched ECPLISE yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was AH-MAZING. but i'm sorry that the only reason it was amazing was because of the EXELLENT TAYLOR LAUTNER EXPOSURE.

i was non-stop squealing all throughout the movie (sorry stephanie) but i wasn't the only one. LADIES, (or men XD) HE'S MINE.




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and another great story: I BOUGHT NEW SHOES!! technically they're flip flop wedges? or something like that :) they're something like this.



and then i wore them to the house-warming party i went to last night :D. see? they're useful for everything.

ahhh, i have maths tuition later :( i'm just going to fall asleep...zzz



dont ask me about my obsession with cute cat pictures :)

and thats all i can think about now. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee