♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Monday, July 19, 2010

DRAMA MAMA

hellooo people from planet earth!

right...today, there was alot of drama going on and on and on. i SUPPOSE you can say its 'interesting' but now, i truly believe in KARMA =) hahah

and LOOOKY! i found old cheer photos from this year cheer. sigh..sweet sweet memories.







and this friday, the whole prefectorial board of ssc are going to SUNWAY LAGGON!! haha, it may sound weird but its my first time to sunway lagoon and i'm freaking excited!!



and then after sunway lagoon, we'll be having the prefect dinner.

G2G NOW BYEEE!

quote of the day: you can either complain that roses have thorns or be happy that thorns have roses. =)