♥ Addiction to Fantasy ©

I'm 15 going on 16. Dont be fooled by my size. Ice-skating is my passion, even though I'm not very good at it.YET. Dont judge me unless you know me. This blog is made for my own satisfaction. thank you :)

Friday, July 30, 2010

we'll be holding on forever

dear dear people.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. right :)

i have not much to say. okay i'm joking. i've got so many things i WANTED to blog about but i forgot. sigh. next time i'll write a list XD

anyways, lets just talk about what i remember.

MANDY came to our talent time :D hahaha, its been so long since i last saw her and NO FAIR. she grew taller than me. is it me or is everyone growing taller and i'm not? O.o




and then umm..i lost my train of thought again. dang it.

OH<>

"OMG, OMG i'm doing it!"

*falls on ass* =.=


i have lost my inspiration to blog.



see ya soon! i hope.